The Tools We Use at SERVPRO
At SERVPRO of Santa Maria we make sure each and every job is done to perfection. Its no surprise we use cutting edge industrial strength equipment to make sure that each job is handled correctly.
Here are some of the unique tools we have to restore your property:
- An infrared camera is used to identify hidden water locations for the thorough removal of moister that is hidden from the eye.
- Sensitive moisture meters/detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water from events like floods.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- High-speed air movers to evaporate moisture at an efficient rate.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
- Trailer mounted generators and desiccants (Large Commercial Air Dryer) to provide power and large scale drying capabilities.
- Air scrubbers to filter the air.
- The use of Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
- Specialty drying equipment that can penetrate hardwood floors
You can count on SERVPRO of Santa Maria to serve you at the highest level so you can put your home or commercial business back to new condition.