We are the best at fire
We know many of us have had issues with small appliance in their homes in the past. We get calls about fry daddy’s, toaster ovens, toasters, microwaves, and pressure cookers. Recently, we received a call about soot damage which isn’t unusual. We get calls about soot damages fairly frequent. The soot damage was caused by the microwave. It seems the homeowner was heating up dinner in the microwave and it malfunctioned causing smoke and soot to fill the home. The smoke and soot left behind so much residue. That’s when the homeowner knew she needed to call someone and why not call the best.
The customer called us and we were able to come out and clean the residue from the walls to the ceilings to the floors and cabinets. If you ever find yourself in a predicament that you need fire clean up, call the best in the business and that is us.